Sunday, March 1, 2009

The T-Mobile Dance

I know I usually only write about the tragic or freakish things that tend to happen to me (and only then when I've reached the point that I can laugh at it instead of cry.) This post is rather different.

My lovely sister-in-law sent me this video, and it totally made my day. Very life affirming for me. It seems so stupid to cry over it, but I did. Bawled all the way through it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

"This commercial was shot at the Liverpool Street Subway Station in London 2 weeks ago (Jan 15, 09). Only the dancers knew what was happening; the general public didn't have a clue what was about to unfold. This Youtube site has had over 2 million hits in less than a month's time."


4 comments:

  1. I totally love things like this! I would have loved to have seen this in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks or saying your lovely sister-in-law! (I don't feel that way too often anymore, though Bob always tells me I am...gotta love him...)
    I loved this one too, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! Absolutely loved this...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would love the site http://improveverywhere.com. They've done some awesome projects that are very similar, so much so that it makes me suspicious of where T-Mobile got the idea. Check out Food Court Musical and Frozen Grand Central to see what I mean. Then watch No Shirts and The Moebius just because they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Jeers, Pokes, and Jabs